Monday, December 28, 2009

Tell the ones you love…

So a couple of days ago my boyfriend’s childhood friend passed away. I know that he is taking it hard because they were like brothers and he is so far away he can’t even console the family. This has been so hard on me because I don’t know how it is really affecting him because he refuses to talk to me. My boyfriend does not share his feelings, instead he holds everything in and just refuses to talk to anyone. Because he is overseas he can literally not log on to skype or pick up his phone and just not interact with anyone. This has been very frustrating for me over these last couple of days. I do not know how to approach him and I have already told him that he can come to me anytime.


Just really frustrated right now.

So honestly, I really wanted to write this to let everyone know that you should just let the people you love know it. You never know when God is going to call you home and you would want the ones you love to know that you loved them.

No comments:

Post a Comment