Monday, December 28, 2009

Resolutions...

So I was just cleaning out my email and I found some resolutions for 2008 entitled "A New Year A New Me." There were 4 goals on the list with a plan on how to achieve each one. It was a pretty good list and plan if I do say so myself (and I do, lol) but unfortunately I didn't accomplish not one of the goals! Maybe because it was in an email buried deep in a sea of confusion and clutter (and if you saw my email you would understand) that probably has never been looked at since I wrote them. They are great goals, and some of them I have on my list now (lose weight, find another home church - this is because I have moved to a new area, etc) but I have also added a few things. So, in order to focus on my goals and have them at the forefront of my mind, I will share my 2009 resolutions goals with you.


They can be found here

No comments:

Post a Comment